The Baking Corner is a friendly blog where we can have fun and share our our love of baking. To keep things orderly, I do have a few simple policies.
I welcome comments on my posts. Please keep comments on-topic for the post and related to the scope of the blog – all things baking. If you have an off-topic comment, question or suggestion, please send me an email and I’ll do my best to respond. You can reach me through the email link in the right column.
This blog is about our shared enjoyment for all aspects of baking. Political comments, disrespectful or personal attacks on others are not allowed and will be deleted.
Spammers will be sent to bed without dessert and permanently banned from the kitchen.
I receive a lot of emails each day and I personally read every one of them. Hearing from you and reading your comments and suggestions brightens my day. If you have a question or something to share, you can reach me through the email link in the right column. I will do my best to respond to as many questions as I can, but I hope you understand if I am unable to respond to every email. Some days there are just simply not enough hours in the day to get everything done!
I truly enjoy sharing my love of baking with you. To justify the time I spend writing the blog articles, developing recipes and taking photographs, I have to offset the costs with the small amount of revenue I receive from advertising and Corner Shop sales. While this does not pay the mortgage, it does help cover some expenses. I hope you understand.
Policy for Reviews and Products
1. I will only accept and consider reviewing products that are related to baking and home canning and are within the scope of this blog.
2. I will not recommend a product or book that I do not strongly believe in.
3. My opinions are my own, based on my own evaluations, and I will not promise a positive review or placement in exchange for a product or other form of compensation.
4. If you wish to send me a product or book for review, if I choose to accept it, I may or may not write about it on this site. If I do write about it, I will give my honest opinion about the product or book.
5. I will not compromise my personal beliefs or standards or the integrity of my blog for the sake of any payment from any source.
6. If I accept any compensation for any product I endorse, I will be completely upfront with you about it.
7. I may pass along information about products or events that I receive in press releases if I feel the information will be of interest or benefit to you, my readers.
8. All products listed in the Corner Shop are items that I own and use on a regular basis, or things that I wish had, and all are products that I can recommend to you with confidence.